Bugs make me squeamish. But hubby and I discovered something that helps reduce the appearances of the unwelcome creepers in our home.
If you are one of those people who like to catch spiders in a jar when you find them on your kitchen floor, and then release them out into the wild of your front lawn, then I caution you to stop reading this immediately, or you may cry yourself to sleep with the forthcoming murderous tale.
There is a brand called Tomcat that makes these little white boxes you fold up and that have sticky material on the bottom which is meant to capture mice.
This sticky material also stops unwanted crawling things.
Fold ’em up, place them behind pieces of furniture along floorboards (bugs tend to crawl on paths along walls) and the number of scurrying insects you have to deal with could decrease pleasantly.
Just a little tip from me to you.
Have a lovely day,
- Ghost Post 1: Skittering (writemybrainsout.wordpress.com)
- Back to the Sorting Table (egrasmussen.wordpress.com)
- Spiders of My Mind (marcyda.wordpress.com)
- How to Get Rid of Mice (planitdiy.com)
- Cellophane tape method (vetfacts.wordpress.com)
- Spiders (mluck14blog.wordpress.com)
- Playing In Spiderwebs – Literally, I Mean It. This Isn’t Some Catchy Title Or Tagline (isylumn.wordpress.com)
- Spiders and their Types (insectparadise.wordpress.com)
- Spider Alert! (rowrunbike.wordpress.com)
- Bites reported across sees influx of most poisonous spider (prayingforoneday.wordpress.com)