I am reading all kinds of things lately that I normally would never read. (Sometimes, the best things in life come from doing things you would normally never do.)
I just finished an incredibly moving story that I really hope someone makes into a movie because it could be amazing.
From “The Anchor Book of New American Short Stories,” it is called, “The Caretaker,” by Anthony Doerr.
Just a suggestion for a good read. If you read it, or if you have already read it, let me know what you think!
- Truly Amazing Authors I’ve come to Respect – 7DS (raneedillon.wordpress.com)
- What I’ve been reading… (lucywestmacott.wordpress.com)
- Lorraine Hansberry Was A Genius (itsonpage47.wordpress.com)
- Book 59: Two Short Stories (geoffwhaley.com)
- Jhumpa Lahiri: “I feel finished” (salon.com)
- Here is my interview with Veronica Marie Lewis-Shaw (authorsinterviews.wordpress.com)