What is that hot pink thing on my ass? Oh. My. God. It’s my underwear.
How long has it been this way? It wasn’t like that when I got dressed this morning! I didn’t feel a draft walking from the waiting room to the exam room! How long?
I know it didn’t just happen.
The butt pocket of my favorite jeans, which pretty much covers an entire ass cheek, was flapping about willy-nilly, hanging on by a tiny segment of stitches in the lower right corner, and exposing the chromatically loud cotton barrier.
I thought all of that crazy embarrassing stuff was supposed to be over after my high school years?
Oh well. At least the waiting room full of people will have an interesting story to tell their friends.
And at least I was wearing really cute underwear, that was not only hot pink, but had the phrase, ‘We have chemistry,’ written across the butt next to a picture of a beaker. Way better than my pair with the pineapples all over them.
- The Case of the Underwear… (wcfreemanfourth.wordpress.com)
- Miley Cyrus goes without underwear in outrageous all-black ensemble (dnaindia.com)
- Waiting in the waiting room by Nick Gerrard (thebluehourmagazine.com)
- Waiting room observations. (wrapswithtalbotimus.wordpress.com)
- Edward Wilding Strips Down to his Underwear for Wonderland (thefashionisto.com)
- A Color We’ll Never Really Give Up On: How To Wear Pink As The Weather Gets Cooler (glamour.com)
- Pink Wallpaper (shoebox-living.com)
- Think Pink (themintedbeauty.com)
- Paint Color Portfolio: Pale Pink Kitchens (joindahunt.com)
- The Lucky Pineapple (endkwote.wordpress.com)