I do not need to decorate the outside of the house for Halloween this year.
As I walked out into the lovely late morning summer air today, in order to pick up some litter a passerby left on our sidewalk, I breathed deeply, enjoyed the sunshine, and felt grateful for the moment of relaxation.
Then, I had the sh** spooked out of me.
Walking back to the front door, the sunlight glistened off of something…. What was that? I got closer…
This bush is right next to our front door, and the top of it is strewn with webs from needle to needle, like someone spread cotton balls over the top to make diorama snow.
I think I will leave it all there for Halloween decoration, and also hope that those spiders will guard my house from worse creepy crawlies that may attempt to enter.
- The origins of some popular Halloween traditions (laylaw.byethost16.com)
- All Hallow’s Eve (juanrockwoodeismann.wordpress.com)
- Five Alternatives to Trick or Treating This Halloween (tomfit247.com)
- Front Porch (lumar1298.wordpress.com)
- Halloween Pumpkin Diorama [Michaels Great Pumpkin Challenge] (bedifferentactnormal.com)
- September? (dreamyidea.wordpress.com)
- Happy Halloween! Pass the Sunscreen! (twodifferentgirls.com)
- Froggy’s Halloween (g1312041.wordpress.com)
- Spooktacular Halloween special. (christinefieberphotography.wordpress.com)
- Possessed Halloween Spiders! (blogpestcontrol.com)