The mug: I found it at a thrift store and had to buy it. Why? Because it looks just like my husband’s face. Freaky.
Oh, and don’t miss the mini Bop-It!
The office is sort of a weird add on / storage / 3 seasons room (is that a thing?) and we also keep things in it like an old TV that I am now using as a shelf on which I have book shelves that are made with actual books that we haven’t hung up yet. Did that last sentence make sense? Also, hubby painted the door blue, and the windows each a different color.
Um, that’s a window. Inside. Like, there is a bedroom, and not outdoors, on the other side of that window.
Usually the pin board is full of scraps of paper with my chicken scratch on them, but I recently typed all of my novel notes and cleared the board.
Heehee, the ceiling lights look like boobies.
Oh, and I can’t forget my shelf full of these…
- And here’s my boring blog post for the day (writeontheworld.wordpress.com)
- Thrift Store creepiness (juleandbee.wordpress.com)
- Thrift Store Haul (librarianisontheloose.wordpress.com)
- Thrift Store Thursday (everykindofart.wordpress.com)
- Thrifting Tips Number 2 (fashionableyouth.wordpress.com)
- Use This Advice To Become A Interior Design Pro (strong-voices.org)
- Creating a Space for Creative: A Before + After (maisongagnon.com)
- Home Chic Home: Office Space (stylemeperfectblog.wordpress.com)
- A Room of One’s Own: Inspirational Workspaces (aspoonfulofstyle.co.uk)
- Welcome to My Library! (matchedmanuscripts.wordpress.com)