What if today you didn’t:
- Compare yourself to anyone.
- Criticize or judge anything or anyone, including yourself.
- Talk about anyone behind their back.
- Dread anything in the future.
What if today you did:
- Write a love letter.
- Write a thank you note.
- Compliment everyone you interact with in a genuine way.
- Make those ‘someday’ things ‘right now’ things.
- Just sit and think about what it is like to feel joy.
- Focus on the present moment. What / who is around you right now.
- Thanks When You Get a No Thanks (adavidcreation.com)
- Five Creative Uses for Rejection Letters (carvingoutaspace.wordpress.com)
- The joy of writing (us.moo.com)
- Self-Centered Self Check … (womenembracinggodandeachother.net)
- Buried Thoughts (kommonsentsjane.wordpress.com)
- Missive – A Dying Art..? (mandyevebarnett.com)
- To the Ex of my Ex: (vivacioussparkle.wordpress.com)