Are bunnies scary? Rich thinks so. When he first revealed this fear to me, I was convinced he adopted it from Anya on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Because she was afraid of bunnies and it was hilarious. I thought he was just being silly.
But that all changed. Have you ever heard a bunny growl? On a walk to the bus stop one morning, in the darkness of winter time 5 am, the creatures blocked my sidewalk path, held their ground, and growled. I had to cross the street to continue walking and was all, ‘Seriously? Did I just get freaked by bunnies?’
“And what’s with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?” — Anya from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, episode Once More with Feeling.
- Batman and Ben Affleck Combo a Winner Says Buffy Creator (guardianlv.com)
- ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer:’ Where are they now? (pinkandblack-magazine.com)
- This Week’s Cover: Joss Whedon on his past, present, and future (hint: ‘Agents of SHIELD’) (popwatch.ew.com)
- Love & Dating Lessons from Buffy The Vampire Slayer (geeksdreamgirl.com)
- 25 Little-Known Facts About ‘Buffy The Vampire Slayer’ (setoshino.wordpress.com)
- PHOTO: Does This House Look Familiar? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Rewatch: Slayer Pudding versus the Archnemesises (tor.com)
- Top Ten Episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (overanalyzethat.wordpress.com)
- What Buffy the Vampire Slayer Taught Me About Tension (spearlwrites.wordpress.com)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer- S2 Ep6 (timewantsaskeleton.wordpress.com)