Do you ever get angry at your parents for giving birth to you?
Sometime I’m all: Gee, thanks. Y’all couldn’t keep it in your pants, so now I have to endure the pain that is life.
That’s on a good day. If I am feeling particularly sassy, I add: And you look at me like it’s my problem? Hello, I wouldn’t even exist if it weren’t for y’all! I would be pleasantly unaware in an unconscious abyss if you didn’t want to have kids. Also, what is up with the looks of disappointment? Hello again, you raised me. I am a product of you. Not only did you make me, you then proceeded to train me in your image.
Oh, don’t worry. I just say it in my head. My parents raised me to be non-confrontational.
Although I did go through a phase in which anytime my mom criticized me, I replied, simply, “You raised me.” She rarely criticizes me anymore.
- The First of Many. (summercamelikecinnamon.wordpress.com)
- Top Five Regrets: How They Relate to Finances (lexingtonlaw.com)
- Regrets of Old folks. (beebex.wordpress.com)
- Regrets, Mistakes (kaades.wordpress.com)
- Man Inserts Fork Up Penis and Immediately Regrets It (gizmodo.co.uk)
- Those That Are Not Preparing For The Coming Economic Depression Are Going To Bitterly Regret It (politicalcrazyness.tumblr.com)
- Life through the Eyes of Regret (calvinwheatley.wordpress.com)