Reading is the cheapest way to travel.
You know what I’m talking about, that total immersion into the lives and environments of others via the written word.
Plus, I’m broke, and choosing to find positive things in life. I love travelling but have not been able to do it in forever, so I choose to see great novels as a way to travel. Hmmm, maybe I’ll go to Bristol, England today in a Jill Mansell book, or pretend I live above a cupcake shop in New England with Lisa Papademetriou.
I get to travel for free.
- All By Myself (moxacity.com)
- Music, Reading, and an Immersive Fantasy Experience? (cheratomo.wordpress.com)
- Immersing Yourself in the World of Writing (krgreen.co.uk)
- The Key to Finding Cheap Hotels | Affordable Hotel Blog (valueplacehotel.wordpress.com)
- We came in all guns blazing anyway (therichfox.wordpress.com)
- What’s Your Travel Style? (explorecravemore.wordpress.com)
- Cheap New England Getaways: Four Things to do in New England on a Budget (budgettravel.answers.com)
- Explore Bristol’s Harbourside with a stay at The Bristol Hotel – Giveaway (airto.info)
- books read: january to june (klndonnelly.wordpress.com)
- Visit England visit Bristol (bristol-culture.com)