I once ruined a surprise dinner for hubby….. because I had to call him to find out how to turn the oven on.
After I had lived in the same house as that oven for over a year.
So the surprise was ruined, not the dinner. Oh, wait, that was ruined too. I think I was supposed to simmer the rice for 30 minutes and not just let it sit for 30 minutes. In my defense, all previous rice-cooking experience in my life was done Minute Rice style. In the end, my fancy rice was crunchy, but had a decent flavor.
Also, I’m pretty sure hubby didn’t mind that it wasn’t that great. He was probably just focused on the fact that someone was serving him dinner in lingerie.
- 5 Minute Omelette Bowl Breakfast/Dinner Idea (hungryhobby.wordpress.com)
- Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste marinated Lamb with Wild Rice and gravy (sliceoffme.wordpress.com)
- Garlicky Rice (serves4.wordpress.com)
- Cold Chocolate and Coffee Rice Pudding (Champorado) and A Cookbook Giveaway (theasiangrandmotherscookbook.com)
- Aged Basmati Rice (racarswell.wordpress.com)
- Sweet Rice & Baked Beans [Crunchy taste] (creativity808.wordpress.com)
- Curried Coconut Rice (cookingforhunnybunny.wordpress.com)
- Veg Pulao Recipe (jyotinaturalfoods.wordpress.com)
- Quick and Easy Dinner With @Success_Rice and a Tomato Vegetable Soup Recipe Too! #SuccessRice #ad (lisacooking.com)
- Chicken, brown rice, and veggies is a gr (shifaone.wordpress.com)