Do you ever just see really weird stuff?
Like today, I saw a neighborhood German Shepard dog on a walk with his owners. He had a stick in his mouth. Dog with a stick in his mouth, not weird, right? Wrong! Because at the end of that stick was tied a plastic bag of doggy poo. The dog was carrying his own poo on his walk.
Weird, but cool.
Then there is just WTF weird. Like a grown man in a fluffy bear suit on a bicycle carrying a fishing pole with fluorescent colored stuffed fish tied to the end down a busy street in a Midwestern city. For real. I drove past that this spring.
Do you ever see weird stuff where you live?
PS. Oh, and I once saw this:
(I have posted about that barrel man before, but felt he needed a mention again here.)
- Weird or Wise (angelpricer.com)
- Embracing Your Weirdness (idavidparker.com)
- Super-Weird Facts That You Probably Didn’t Know About Superman (io9.com)
- Everyone is weird. (jinlau.wordpress.com)
- Man, it was weird and slightly cringeworthy to (guyopinionated.wordpress.com)
- Bowties Are Cool… (inklingofasylum.wordpress.com)
- You Made It Weird #164: Trevor Moore (nerdist.com)