As y’all know from Adventures in Maine, I *had* to go to Maine for work.
I took about a gazillion pictures of this lighthouse. As one of my travel companions said when we approached this gorgeous Cape Elizabeth landmark,
“This is so totally Maine.”
Oh yeah, I had awesome travel companions. One was a dude who talked sports, was into heavy metal, and loved needle-pointing pillows. I kinda want to see a character based on him in a movie.
This woman was awesome. She let me and my crew be totally touristy all over her creative space.
You know how digital cameras assign numbers to the pictures you take? Well, the above picture with the creepy rock about the shipwrecked woman was assigned a number in which the last three digits were 666…..
- A Sweet and Affordable Vacation: Maine (allthesweethings.wordpress.com)
- 2 Cannons Raised From Blackbeard’s Shipwreck Near Beaufort (witn.com)
- Sight-Seeing (coopersview.com)
- The most scenic and unknown shipwreck pictures (travelingmyself.com)
- Florida couple volunteer to be lighthouse keepers for summer in Cutler (bangordailynews.com)
- Coast of Maine: Portsmouth to Bar Harbor (ibellhop.com)
- Popular Maine lighthouse goes dark (wcvb.com)
- 23 Lighthouses That Span A Millennia Of Sea Travel (gizmodo.com.au)
- Lighthouse (teresasimons.wordpress.com)
- lighthouses of maine hotels (ticucipor.wordpress.com)