Whale watching is totally on my bucket list. We didn’t go, but I got to take a picture of a whale watching boat, so I’m on my way!
I kept on wanting to call this a ‘Jiggy’ (thank you, Will Smith), but it is actually called a ‘Jetty.’ I was finally able to get the word right by thinking of Yetis, because it rhymes, and because Yetis are fun.
A Lobstah trap trapped in the rocks:
- Whale Watching Cruise Gold Coast (sunrisetoday.wordpress.com)
- Monterey Bay Whale Watch (ideperjalanan.wordpress.com)
- [Tips] for First-Time Whale Watchers (Monterey Bay) (ideperjalanan.wordpress.com)
- Preserving the Art of Earth: Robert Smithson’s “Spiral Jetty” (seagirtithaca.wordpress.com)
- Puffins among Maine’s most popular birds (bangordailynews.com)
- Almost time to return home… (travelranger2013.wordpress.com)
- Weekend in Maine (asinglecarrot.wordpress.com)
- Day 1 (49erblog.wordpress.com)
- Distributed Session Management with Jetty and Redis (onlinetakeawayfood.wordpress.com)
- Couple completes bucket list with a trip to Maine (newsfixnow.com)