“People will never forget how you made them feel.” — Maya Angelou
People in Maine made me feel awesome. I felt kindness everywhere. And kindness is my number one value in life.
The souvenir magnets in the airport gift shops of Portland, Maine, all said things like:
- Keep calm, you’re in Maine
- Peace, Love, Maine
- Maine, the way life should be
- Maine, Vacationland
Happiness in this geographic location is a priority. Yes!
Here are some adventures from my Maine travels (I *had* to go there for work. *Sigh*):
Lobster (or should I say, ‘LobstAH,’ yes, I think I should), before:
An evening at the pier:
Marshmallow guns? Love it!
What was below us….creepy.
And, people get to live here in sea-side condos! Yay!:
More to come! (AKA, stay tuned.)
- Korean chefs learn all about Maine lobster (wgme.com)
- 24-hour wilderness race comes to western Maine (sykose.com)
- Leaf-Peeping in Maine? Try a Bed and Breakfast (atlastravelweb.com)
- Lobster processor gears up with 90 employees in Gouldsboro (bangordailynews.com)
- Vacationland (disorderlychickadee.wordpress.com)
- Rent a Vintage Airstream in Maine (recovergirl.wordpress.com)
- Hiya friends! Greetings from MAINE. (cakesandbeans.wordpress.com)
- The building of an empire: Bean style (bangordailynews.com)
- Latest Maine Lobster Bycatch Bill Dead in the Water (rettalbot.wordpress.com)
- Getting high on rock climbing at Clifton Crags (bangordailynews.com)