Eavesdropping is a fabulous pastime. I do it as often as possible.
One of the best places to do it is in my work’s break room.
(Sorry, ‘training room.’ We have to call it that now. Side note: Why do companies always change the names of things even though the new name refers to the exact same old thing? Is that a psychological trick?)
Here’s a goody
(back to the eavesdropping thing):
Dude 1: Dude. My wife is getting fat.
Dude 2: Dude, didn’t she just have a baby?
Dude 1: Yeah, dude, but that was like, 3 months ago.
Dude 2: But didn’t you guys have another baby right before that one?
Dude 1: Yeah.
- Eavesdropping & Anti-Eavesdropping (eleghaunt7asupremacy.wordpress.com)
- A nice, reliant automobile (stuntedadults.com)
- People Watching (faithanncolburn.wordpress.com)
- 5 Places Writing Ideas Are Hiding (bareknucklewriter.com)
- Eavesdropping, as you would call it. (liualice.wordpress.com)
- China’s president staying at the Hyatt due to ‘eavesdropping worries’ at retreat with Obama (twitchy.com)