Here is something I love about blogging:
Because you can get the craziest combinations. And crazy combos are fun. It’s why we love it when the cheerleader takes the nerd to the prom in romantic comedies. (Omg, I love that movie!)
Some combos make sense, like tagging Jill Mansell with Kindle. Author, e-reader, I get it. Others… well…. What are some of your favorite tags or tag combinations from your own blog? I’ll show you mine if you show me yours!
And they are:
- World peace, 42
- Flamingo, LeVar Burton
- Dildo, Spoon souvenirs
- Tom Selleck, Snow
- Slutty, Turtlenecks
- Pac-Man, pancakes
- Braid, Chip clip
- Patrick Stewart, Pepper jack cheese
- Luftballoons (That’s it. One word. Just, ‘Luftballoons.’ Because it is an awesome and musically historical word. It doesn’t need a crazy combo.)
…The beauty of seemingly unrelated details that are part of a whole, and within that whole, their coming together makes sense. Like Patrick Stewart and pepper jack cheese.
(And for this post, I will tag, ‘Tags.’ Rad.)
Share some from your blog in the comments!
- This man is extraordinary. But we already knew that. (theyesresource.com)
- Violence Against Women – How Men Must Stand Up & Change Attitudes (thewholenicole.wordpress.com)
- Your Blog Needs Tags: 4 Tips How to Use Them Effectively (zemanta.com)
- Why the Perfect Blog Requires Editing (business2community.com)
- Using Zemanta to Find the Most Blogged-About Topics in Your Niche: A Case Study (zemanta.com)
- Making money online blogging- Doing what I normally do for free (taricm.com)
- The difference between blog categories and tags (news.trafcom.com)
- Chicken Stuffed with Pepper Jack Cheese (unintentionalvegan.com)