Do you tweet? I am too lazy to start a twitter account. Although it could be cool, because if I did I could do things like follow Patrick Stewart and read the many awesome things I’m sure he has to say.
If I tweeted, the tweets would sound something like this:
- Our neighbor is mowing the lawn in flip flops. I want to go over and tell her that my uncle lost a toe that way.
- Sometimes, I think pepper jack cheese tastes the way that a poopy diaper smells. But then I still eat it.
- I used the word, ‘snuffed,’ today at work when I meant to say, ‘snubbed.’ No one realized the mistake and they all used ‘snuff’ for the remainder of the conversation. Sick fracks.
- If I were a super hero I would want my super power to be farting anytime anywhere without having to worry about sound or smell.
- My refrigerator sounds like chirping birds . Is that a bad thing? I have just been pretending that I’m in nature when in fact I am in the kitchen.
Oh, and now I want to know, if you were a super hero and could pick your own super power, what would it be?
- Patrick Stewart Clears Up ‘My First Ever Pizza Slice’ Comment (aceshowbiz.com)
- Current Conditions: How I became a huge Sir Patrick Stewart fan (hutchandstuff.wordpress.com)
- Sir Patrick Stewart Tweets About Eating Pizza, Is Better Than You While Doing So (themarysue.com)
- Human or Mutant – The best style statement is always leather Jacket (famousjackets.wordpress.com)
- SUPER HEROES to the educational rescue! (artrageousfun.wordpress.com)
- Lonely (super) Heroes. (leelipman.wordpress.com)
- Bat Girl broke my super hero heart! (ecdblogs.wordpress.com)
- Man on the Edge – Charlotte’s Super Hero? (wccbcharlotte.com)