You know you are married to a nerd when….
Your mom-in-law takes you and hubby out for pancakes, and hubby does this with his plate:
Pac-Man. Which I rock at. Which may have played a big part in why he wanted to marry me.
PS. Nerds are good in bed. Why? Maybe it’s working all of those video game controllers that gives them amazing finger muscles, which can come in *handy* during certain pleasurable situations….
- Fluffy Canadian pancakes (bonibakes.com)
- It’s Not Pancakes, But I’m Still Excited!! (poetesswug-thewugsbackyardblogspot.blogspot.com)
- Why it is awesome to be a nerd. (fscheer.wordpress.com)
- Funny Nerds and Their Fans (funnytshirtssite.wordpress.com)
- PAC-MAN, now available on the Wii U Virtual Console! (nintychronicle.wordpress.com)
- Throwback Thursday: Do you remember the Pac-Man machine? (thetwentysomethingsisters.wordpress.com)
- Laura Prudom: ‘Supernatural’ Season 8, Episode 20 Recap: Dean And Charlie Learn To Let Go In ‘Pac-Man Fever’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Family Tree: The Evolution Of Video Game Controllers (geekologie.com)
- The Angry Video Game Nerd is Now Papa Nerd (putthatback.org)
- Gaming Tees on 1SaleADay Today (notagamergirl.com)