Lots of people have bucket lists.
I thought of something different to try. Except I don’t know what to call it.
The idea is this: A list of things I have oddly and unaware-ly been able to do or experience, that perhaps if I would have known they could happen, I would have put them on a bucket list.
Wait. Does that even make fracking sense?
Basically, instead of getting depressed about things that I keep adding to my bucket list that may never happen, I want to feel happy about special things I have experienced already. Yeah, that’s it!
I totally want to hear some of yours! Whether it is on your bucket list, or your other list of which I don’t know what to call it yet. (Any name suggestions for said list?)
- Fell in love.
- Met Ann Martin.
- Enjoyed a giant hand chair as a desk chair.
- Tried a bunch of really stupid stuff that didn’t work out, like attempting to move to New Orleans on a canoe. (Please don’t ask.)
- Saw the Grand Canyon.
- Had a nose ring. (A look that I totally was not cool enough to pull off.)
- Smoked a cigar with my dad on my 18th birthday.
- Got a comment on my blog from Jill Mansell.
- Found out about Peg Leg Bates, who was a one-legged tap dancer. I used to lay down some iron, you know, do some hoofin’, and I would sometimes imagine that I would loose a leg, but still stick to my tap dancing craft and become a famous one-legged tap dancer. So when I found out about dear old Peg Leg not long after my fame fantasy started, I felt super psychic.
- Bucket List (lfeuncensored.wordpress.com)
- A weird bucket list (neversaidbefore.wordpress.com)
- Jim Mullen: Fasten your bucket-list seat belt (readingeagle.com)
- The bucket list “recycled version” (sbander.wordpress.com)
- Un-bucket list is safe to follow (goerie.com)
- Bucket List. 🙂 (ziiiyaaahlandrito.wordpress.com)
- Bucket Lists: The Pursuit of Happiness (ucsc.uloop.com)
- My bucket list (2013) (durteelawndree.wordpress.com)
- Visual Bucket List (annehogan.net)
- My Big Geek Adventure: What’s On Your Geeky Bucket List? (geeksyndicate.co.uk)