My favorite thing I read this week:
Partly because he brings up something that has been bothering me for a couple of decades regarding the movie and creatures that I still think are real, Gremlins:
‘WHEN THE FUCK DOES “AFTER MIDNIGHT” END? 6am? 9am? Fucking when can I feed my pet, without him attempting to murder me and everyone I love?’
I need to know!
But mostly, because it is beautiful in ways that make me think deeply about life, and I can still laugh my vagina off.
Also, it may heal your fear of clowns. Because lets face it, who isn’t afraid of clowns, even if it’s just a little bit?
Look away! Look away!
- Xenophobia in Joe Dante’s Gremlins (1984) (kissmybloodyaxe.wordpress.com)
- Absentia Gigas Pagani (trollpants.wordpress.com)
- FBI Agents Hit By Coulrophobia (twistedeconotwist.wordpress.com)
- To Write or Not to Write About Sex Clowns? (Sources Say) (popmatters.com)
- Gremlins (takeaflyingleap.wordpress.com)