Heehee. It’s funny, because my husband’s name is Rich.
And it’s funnier because my mother-in-law bought it for me.
(Oh, wait. Does that make it a little gross?)
And also because that actually is how I like my coffee.
And because my mother-in-law bought us a Keurig — that I am way too big of a coffee snob to use. Because I need to stand by my coffee ritual to get that strong and rich taste, smell and texture. And, well, y’all know all this from ‘Keurig Review by a Mega Coffee Snob.’
- Coffee Review no.2 (coffeeandthegourmand.wordpress.com)
- Toasted Coconut Coffee (anawkwardmother.wordpress.com)
- mindful coffee (markpaulayers.com)
- What The Coffee Snob & Shoe Maven Say About Customer Service (sowhatwouldyousay.wordpress.com)
- 4 Ways to Save Money on Coffee (shessaving.wordpress.com)
- A slight departure (fitfor365.wordpress.com)
- Why Coffee? (chicherry.com)
- Keurig Kcup Coffee Review- Mocha Nut Fudge (crosscountrycoffeeblog.com)
- Keurig Review by a Mega Coffee Snob. Or, Technology Doesn’t Always Make Something Better, Part 2! (slimegreen.me)