Last night at 6 p.m.:
Me: I’m gonna take a nap.
Me (stretching out and yawning): Mmmm. That was the best nap ever. What time is it?
Rich: 7… As in 7 a.m. As in you just slept for 13 hours straight.
Me: Oh my gosh, I have to pee sooooo bad.
- On Napping Day, be bold, catch some Zzzs (miamiherald.com)
- The 4-Hour Parent? Polyphasic Sleep for New Parents (czarto.com)
- What About Naps? (sleephelpdesk.com)
- National Nap Day: You’re not as tired as Rip Van Winkle (newyork.newsday.com)
- How Much Sleep Does Your Toddler Need? (everydayfamily.com)
- The Five Stages of Toddler Nap Grief (schoolofsmock.com)
- My, How Things Have Changed… (paperduck56.wordpress.com)