Road trippin’ through some Midwestern sates this weekend:
Me: I just watched ‘Thelma and Louise,’ last week and that truck looks exactly like the one those two amazeballs bitches blew up! Have you ever seen that movie?
Me: Pass him!
I expect he will be just a normal looking trucker. (Omg, I am so sexist. See how I just assumed he would be a he? Shame on me. One of my closest chick friends is a trucker!)
But he is just like the dirty trucker man in Thelma and Louise! Not only is he wearing cheesy sunglasses, he has a HUGE sticker on his driver side window which is situated perfectly so that when he turns his head, his face is captioned with the words, ‘BOOBIES MAKE ME SMILE!’
It took me about 5 minutes to realize that meant he probably was looking to get flashed. What can I say, I am my mother’s daughter. (Oh, for those of you who don’t know, my mom is really slow when it comes to getting pervy stuff, which is super adorable.)
PS. It’s too bad my hubby, Rich, wasn’t with us. His pervy little mind would have gotten it right way, and he probably would have flashed his man nipples at the trucker. I wonder if that would have made the trucker man smile…
- The Re-education Project (aka How Have I Never Seen Thelma and Louise?) (rosiesays.com)
- Are you a Thelma or Louise? (dee-liciousmusings.com)
- Thelma & Louise (Ridley Scott, 1991) (faircomments.wordpress.com)
- Reckoning With ‘Thelma & Louise’ (theawl.com)
- The top ten feminists on film (newstatesman.com)
- Teen week (coolmom.com)
- Bottle Rocket (cinematrain.wordpress.com)