As I get older, am I becoming more like my mother, or, is she becoming more like me?
The text below is proof.
(Note: Rich is hubby’s name. I didn’t want anyone to get confused and think that I am texting about a state of wealth, because I text his name in lower case, ‘rich.’ I like to think that is because I am too lazy to hit the button to create a capital letter, and does not reflect on how I view him as a person.)
(Another note: Kristin is my sibling.)
Um, did she say that on purpose? Was she making fun of me? Did my mom just make a funny?
Or is this just the perfect explanation of where I get it from, whatever ‘it’ may be.
PS. After 9 years of marriage, the
old ‘I always said I could just marry rich,’ joke has still not gotten old. Well, at least to me. Not sure what rich, I mean, Rich, would say about that. It’s probably really not funny because he has been struggling in the area of employment lately and doesn’t feel to great about that fact… Hmm. I should really be a more caring and sensitive wife.
What and ever! It is totally funny.
PPS. I wonder if anyone will wonder what I was thanking him for…Heehee, hint: something dirty…
- Marry for Love or Money? (5pinkave.com)
- kristin wolf updated their profile (bloggymoms.com)
- 6 Steps for Meeting Mr. or Ms. Right and Finding Lasting Love (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)
- Alone in a crowded room (msbboo.wordpress.com)
- What-EVER! (missindeedy.com)
- Night Out on The Town (tylerandmatt.com)
- Why the words “failed” and “marriage” don’t belong together. (twodifferentgirls.com)
- READ-D race 2 marry a BIG BOY (icestoneent.wordpress.com)
- Great Character: Matty Walker (“Body Heat”) (gointothestory.blcklst.com)