I am sitting at the computer. Looking at blog stats for about the 7th time today. Then reading lots and lots of other bloggers’ posts. Placing my hand over my chest in moments of heart warming deep feelings, or doing the LOL thing, in response to the many wonderful stories out there.
When the husband stands in the doorway behind me.
Husband: You have OCB:
Husband: Obsessive Compulsive Blogging. It’s a thing. I looked it up.
Me: Oh . . . Yeah. I totally do. (I don’t hang my head when I say this. It comes out matter-of-fact-ly.)
Husband: It’s okay. I was just going to give you the most amazing sexual experience of your life. But I can see that you are busy blogging.
- A Blog Can Change your Life in Astounding Ways (searchingforthehappiness.wordpress.com)
- Reading Blogs For Enjoyment (creativemysteries.wordpress.com)
- What the F@!k Is A Blog, Anyway? (poemsandnovels.blogspot.com)
- Bark!!!! Our Very First Blog Award (writetowag.wordpress.com)
- What Kind of Blogger Are You? 7 Different Blogger Types Explained. (zemanta.com)
- The Good, Bad and Ugly of 2012 (repairingshatteredpieces.wordpress.com)
- Congratulations and Beautiful Thanks! (myfairdiary.wordpress.com)
- Help! I Don’t Speak Blog-ese! (adelegould.wordpress.com)
- Bloggers Do Stupid Stuff (runninghutch.com)
- The Measure of Success (sipsofjenandtonic.com)