Do you need some inspiration?
Here are some places where I have found inspiration recently.
This shit made me think about some deep stuff, man.
Living my life matters. Enjoying it matters. I can find ways to live fully whatever crazy situation I find myself in. I too often tend to lean on the side of losing faith and feeling hopeless, that life will be nothing but struggling to pay the bills.
The stuff here is a good reminder I can choose some more enjoyable feelings, starting with where I am right now in life.
Inspiring me to say, ‘yes.’ Sometimes I feel like I need to make a huge dramatic change to be happy, like sell all of my belongings, live in a van, and travel around the country for years. Even though I still totally want to do that in the future sometime, until then, I can find ways manageable in my current situation to say, ‘yes,’ and watch how things unfold. It could be something simple and small.
Her about page inspires strength and movement. You just have to read it!
Because sometimes I just need to be inspired to laugh my vagina off.
(Below, in , ‘Related Articles,’ there is one that may not be totally related. But it had a picture of a sexy Cowboy chest, so I had to include it.)
- One Word 2013 Blog Hop – Journey (create-with-joy.com)
- ” What now? “ (melaniebarbosa.wordpress.com)
- How to Develop Your Life for the Benefit of Everyone (healthylifestyleplus.com)
- I want to live a life where I lift people up. (karenycong.wordpress.com)
- The rodeo is coming (wildandwickedcowboys.wordpress.com)