I don’t really make things that taste good.
So I never make spinach. And I love spinach!
But now there is a Bird’s Eye Steamfresh bag with couscous and spinach in a lemon sauce. Yum!! (Because I also love couscous.) This is not a commercial, I swear. I am just a horrible cook, and really excited. (Hubby is a good cook, but sometimes, I just want my own thing, ya dig?)
Microwaveable! Even though I can burn microwave popcorn when using the ‘popcorn’ button on the microwave, the appliance is still my best shot at success to make something edible.
(Thanks, by the way, to the dude who wrote that weight loss book that freaked me out, telling me about the horrible things microwaves do to our bodies, and that drinking a pregnant woman’s pee could make me skinny. Thank you. And ew.)
P.S. You are not at a Cracker Barrel. It only looks like it because of the triangle game.
- Couscous Salad with Turkey (spoonful.com)
- Easy Moroccan Chicken with Couscous | Dinner Recipes | Best Recipes | Babble (babble.com)
- High-Protein Breakfast Recipe (leanonlife.com)
- Summer Couscous Salad (spoonful.com)
- Couscous and Veggie Stew For Any Season (uncoveringcoco.wordpress.com)
- Meatless Monday: Cauliflower and Chickpea Stew with Couscous! (healthygirlandthecity.wordpress.com)
- The magic of couscous (telegraph.co.uk)
- Colourful Couscous (sinsationscakes.wordpress.com)
- Couscous aux Legumes d’Hiver (aixcentric.com)
- Cilantro Couscous Salad with Roasted Carrots & Chickpeas (vegetarianventures.com)