My husband is weird.
Like many people in love, hubby and I often call each other pet names. Now, when I hear other people do that, I want to gag. They sound so cheesy. But I engage in the practice myself. What can I say. I am a hypocrite.
But at least I use normal pet names, like ‘sweetheart,’ or, ‘honey.’
My husband comes up with the weirdest names for me. Some of them sound kind of . . . well, you’ll see. But when he says them, it is always in a super duper sugary voice so it still sounds sweet.
Here they are:
- Munchkin butt
- Underpants lady
- Stinky pants
- Cutie McFrisbee butt (He adds the word, ‘butt,’ to the end of pretty much any thing to make it a pet name.)
- Stinky weasel (He also adds, ‘stinky,’ a lot. I have a bit of a complex now.)
- Monkey butt
- My little Goomba (Aren’t Goombas those evil mushroom things from Super Mario Bros?)
These names are all completely silly. But so is my man.
Does your significant other have weird pet names for you?
UPDATED ON 1-28-13:
So, after I published this post yesterday, I remembered two more names.
1- Angel face. This one sounds very sweet. But, we are Doctor Who fans. Yeah, picture that angel face and it’s not so sweet, right?
(Above: A Weeping Angel from Dr. Who. Scariest shit ever.)
2- And I can’t believe I forgot this one because it is my favorite: Jiggly Bits. I don’t know where he comes up with this stuff (other than I do have bits, and they are jiggly). And to make it even more hilarious, I just found one of my favorite blogs to read ever a few months ago that is called, ‘The Jiggly Bits.’ Super weird. And also awesome.
If names keep coming to me (or if hubby thinks up some more weird-ness), perhaps I will just create a page on this blog as a place to log my many identities.
- Our Reporter Discovers Penis Disguised as Goomba, Nintendo’s Online Police on the Case Moments Later (en.rocketnews24.com)
- The IT Guy: ‘Dad, I’m ready’: Raising a geek, one gadget at a time (islandpacket.com)
- The Sad Life Of A Goomba (mynintendonews.com)
- A Fantastic Twist On The Life Of A Goomba – First Person Goomba (rikkirobertson.wordpress.com)