I purchased some lime green nail polish a while back. I don’t recall ever using it before, but I must have, because the bottle was half empty (okay, half full) when I retrieved it from the linen closet today (a linen closet probably isn’t a very smart place to keep nail polish, huh?). My toenails look like they’ve been Ghostbusted. And I am ignoring you, red squiggly line, for suggesting that Ghostbusted is not a word. It totally is.
- Nail Polish Scandal Uncovered (lifesucksinastraplessbra.com)
- What To Do With Your Old Nail Polishes (shefinds.com)
- LEGO Ghostbusters Headquarters (gadgetreview.com)
- How to Revive Old Nail Polish (theshirrapopreport.wordpress.com)
- Using Nail Polish in Home Decor (indiapiedaterre.com)
- The Ghostbusters’ HQ, Incredibly Recreated With LEGO (kotaku.com)
- Maybelline Colorama nail polish (akilollipop.wordpress.com)